Baby Koala Passes out on Ice Pack

Occurred on January 30, 2020 / Kangaroo Island, Australia

Info from Licensor: "I'm a vet currently working on Kangaroo Island in Australia after the devastating bushfires. We are treating about 100 koalas in hospital at the moment, and I went in to see the orphaned koala babies this afternoon to give them some ice packs to cool them down in the heat. This one cracked me up - he passed out on top of his ice pack within about ten seconds! I have never related to anything more in my life!
IG: @jungle_doctor"