Mother accidentally sets kitchen alight


An Ohio mother accidentally sets her kitchen alight while making a Valentine's Day dinner for the family.

"Dinner was just about done when she decided to make some scallops. Suddenly, I heard a big noise and turned to see a grease fire starting on the stove," the filmer told Newsflare. "I was in absolute shock!"

The filmer's father was handling a business call when the disaster occurred. He stayed on the phone throughout.

He "managed to somehow put the fire out without even breaking a sweat," she added. "The scallops somehow were perfectly fine and tasted amazing."