Restaurant in China's Cangzhou explodes due to a gas leak, injuring two people

A barbecue restaurant in northern China's Cangzhou exploded due to a gas leak, injuring two.

The dramatic CCTV clip, shot at 8:00 am today (July 18), shows a huge ball of fire suddenly bursting out of the barbecue restaurant with debris flying everywhere.

A man just got out of his car parked on the roadside and another man sat in front of the restaurant moments before the explosion occurred.

According to reports, a gas leak in the barbecue restaurant caused the explosion. Two passersby were injured by the shattered glasses and were sent to hospital for treatment.

Rescuers arrived on the site immediately and a further investigation is undergoing.