Scalding Hot Milk Erupts in Woman's Face


Occurred on March 29, 2019 / Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil

Info from Licensor: "On March 29, 2019, here in Curitiba, I suffered an accident at my mother's store. I was warming up milk in the microwave, which I do every day, but that day it exploded in my hands after I removed it from the microwave. I did not boil the milk, I just warmed it up like every day. I suffered second-degree burns on my entire face, and for proper recovery, I can not get sun for 1 year."