Shocking moment broken elevator triggers explosion at Indonesian warehouse and badly burns employee

The shocking moment is captured when a perfume warehouse in Indonesia explodes on fire as a result of a broken elevator rope Tuesday (August 20) which badly burned an employee.

"At that time we were going to have dinner, suddenly an elevator full of goods that were moving upstairs fell and caused sparks.The fire jumped into a pile of flammable products, including mosquito and cockroach products, toilet cleaning liquid, and perfumes," said the manager of the factory to reporters.

In addition to financial losses, this incident also resulted in Ikrar being taken to the hospital to be admitted to undergo intensive treatment as he suffered serious burns.