Surprise Birthday Shot Goes Wrong


Occurred on July 9, 2022 / Boston, Lincolnshire, UK

Info from Licensor: "Went out for birthday meal at the Chinese restaurant. Got a surprise when the waitress turned the light off and put music on and brought this pretty-looking shot out. I thought it was going to be something like jammie dodgers. It was horrible, I choked, couldn’t breathe, had tears going down my cheeks. No one helped me. The waitress just kept saying to finish the last bit even though I struggled to breathe! And after looked like I shit myself because the liquid turned green on my dress. Felt poorly all night."