Worker nearly consumed by huge fire that bursts out of cotton yarn

This is the terrifying moment a worker was engulfed in massive flames that suddenly burst out of some cotton yarn rolls on a truck in southern China.

The shocking video, filmed in Dongguan City in Guangdong Province on January 22, shows two male workers transferring the cotton yarn rolls and placing them into the back of a truck.

After one man jumps off the truck, the other worker climbs out from the piled up cotton yarns, and is suddenly consumed by a fireball that erupted from the truck floor as his foot touched down.

Since he leapt off the truck immediately, he only suffered minor injuries to his forehead.

According to local firefighters, static electricity that built up during the loading process caused the fire.